Part – time Administrative Support – Contract Position - We offer flexibility and the ability to work from home.
The Company: Advocis North Central Saskatchewan, a chapter of Advocis, the Financial Advisors Association of Canada, is a voluntary professional association of financial advisors, committed to representing the interests of its members and their clients. The Association is the premier provider of professional development programs, ethical and market conduct standards and is a strong advocate for the financial services sector. We believe in doing the right thing.
The Position: We are looking for part – time contract administrative support.
- 48 hours per month at a flat rate of $1200/month.
- Proficient in managing Google drive, all aspects of Zoom meetings from set up to break out rooms.
- Familiar with the Wave accounting program
- Familiar with Eventbrite.
- Experience in setting up and operating AV technology for events.
- Experience in coordinating events involving 50 - 100 people.
- Proficient in managing multiple social media accounts.
- Available to attend 6 events per year in person and a 1-hour board meeting per month (Sept thru June).
- Organize, attend, and record minutes at monthly board meetings.
- Update chapter website and social media.
- Liaise with the national organization.
- Monitor and update the chapter Google Drive.
- Chapter bookkeeping - invoicing and receivables.
- Prepare and distribute member communications.
- Coordinate event planning.
- Manage the continuing education credit process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Report to the President of the chapter.
Please submit resumes by Friday September 11, 2020 to:
email@example.com Attn: Tammy Richmond