Membership in with Advocis shows a commitment to being informed, influencing legislation, and learning and interacting with other professionals. Advocis has supported its 12,000 plus members for 100 years. Our members are professionals just like you. What do we offer you as a member?
- programs to satisfy continuing education credit requirements, as well as a range of courses leading to designations such as CFP, CLU and RHU
- 10 major schools and conferences, and over 180 one-day seminars in various locations across Canada
- a member guidance counseling service to custom-tailor individual career strategies
- local chapters located in almost every major city across Canada, that offer networking opportunities and seek knowledge where it matters most - in your community
- member discounts on courses
- advocacy of issues important to Canadian investors
- eleven issues of FORUM, our recently re-designed member magazine that provides insight into industry trends and new approaches to working with clients
- a media relations program that highlights your work and promotes Advocis as the brand for success
- Advocis's National website, www.advocis.ca, has a brand new look and content. A members-only section ensures that Advocis members have access to the information they need most, in a timely fashion
We realize that the need for informed financial advice has never been greater. Many Canadians are approaching retirement without the security of company pension plans and dwindling government support. Individuals must assume responsibility for ensuring that their financial plans meet their needs.
New financial channels are emerging, but at Advocis we believe that clients will continue to value personal contact with informed advisors they can trust. The Advocis brand name provides this assurance.
What do we offer your clients?
- an advisor who is better informed
- a voice in Ottawa via a thoroughly plugged-in association
- assurance of honesty and professionalism